Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Positive Education of Visitors in Your Country

A lot of people visit America for so many reasons; a big reason being tourism. We recently had the opportunity to host some random travelers from Germany in our home and it has been wonderful (they are also wonderful) They have been travelling from Canada down the west coast for a few months.
I seem to remember that kind of thing happening to me a lot during my youthful travels, and it always left me with fond memories of wherever I stayed.
 
My point is, we know people want to visit our country and spend their money here. However, let us try to leave them with fond memories that last a lifetime because who knows; you might make a lifelong friend.
Dr Flavius A B Akerele III
The ETeam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, thoughtful, and relevant with your comments:))