Friday, December 24, 2021

What I hope for in 2022

 


#whatihopeforin2022

The past is exactly what it is, the past. While we can learn a lot from it, we can never really go back, and nor should we. However, I do remember a time before social media when we did not have ability to comment on every single thing instantly, I remember when courtesy was paramount when sharing written words with people.

What I hope for in 2022, is that we learn to better use this powerful tool called social media, that we recognize that the person types the fastest is not always right, and that we stop using term like “with all due respect” so disrespectfully. I also hope that we have learned tomorrow is never promised, so spend the energy on being polite rather than rude.

I hope 2022 is a successful year for you all, and I hope it the year of RESPECT.

Dr Flavius AB Akerele III

The ETeam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, thoughtful, and relevant with your comments:))