Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Can you not just enjoy the music?


I picked up a part-time gig at a concert venue. I get to listen to world class musicians in every genre for free and I get paid for it. Something has been bugging me though, and it is the excess appearance of cell phones while the music is playing.

You have a Grammy award winning artist in front of you, and you are watching the concert through a cellphone?! Are you kidding me?!

I know your social media is so desperately in need of an update, and everyone must know you are listening to awesome music; but the trouble is you are not listening.

Try leaving your cell phones at home for a day and go out and have fun. You might actual enjoy some of that music.


Dr Flavius A B Akerele III
The ETeam

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more with you,Dr Flavius! I have to admit I may be biased as classically trained pianist who has seen countless concerts in Europe mainly since I hail from Germany originally and studied business in England and Franc. Well, no that I have been go almost 2 decades in the U.S I have to revise that soon ������

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, thoughtful, and relevant with your comments:))