Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The age of Facebook with dating and socializing


I have never had to experience dating in the post Facebook world, fortunately for me it did not exist when I got married and I am 100% OK with that. Making new friends in the Facebook era is also quite interesting: do you friend them right away, do you wait, do you check out there profile? Inadvertent cyber stalking at its finest.

The rules for being social have gone to the darkside it seems; the phone is barely used for phone calls, and there are armies of zombies looking down at their devices while moving through the world and they rarely look up.

I have seen near accidents happen all because a nose was buried in a device while walking, and it was not the driver’s fault.

Technology can be a useful tool if used correctly, but it can also be highly addictive.

I have no clue what the solution is except perhaps we should all be a little more aware of this problem.

Dr Flavius A B Akerele III

The ETeam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, thoughtful, and relevant with your comments:))