Friday, December 20, 2013

Ending 2013 on a good note

This is the last day of school for my kids, and I must say I do enjoy spending time with them. They are so vibrant, energetic, and curious; I lucked out with my kids. Actually, I lucked out with a lot of things and that is my point.
There are ups and downs for all of us, there are hardships and successes, but do we think about how lucky we are to live here? Are we grateful everyday for the people in our lives, for professional careers we have, for simply being alive? The simple things.
I want to close this year out by saying I am grateful everyday for what I do have, and I will continue to strive to not only bring to light the issues in education that need focus, but also collaborate with others for true solutions to educational issues; and I will have funding it.
Merry Christmas everyone and see you in 2014
The ETeam is now on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, thoughtful, and relevant with your comments:))